Through its team of specialists, Biscaldi Bueno provides its clients the preservation and protection of the ‘idea’ all the way through to its proper registration, performing all such acts as required to differentiate the product/service, identifying them with the personal and/or business values of its clients as appropriate.
Our advisory services comprise protecting their personal and/or business assets as far as intellectual property is concerned, ensuring the safeguard of rights in connection with trademarks, patents, industrial design and also copyright.
• Preliminary analysis of trademark registrability and availability;
• Filing and follow-up of trademark applications;
• Defenses against trademark oppositions and administrative procedures for revocation;
• Withdrawals and delivery of trademark certificates;
• Appeals against refusal of trademarks;
• Surveillance and conflict of competing trademarks;
• Filing of oppositions and administrative procedures for revocation against competing trademarks; and
• Judicial defense.
• Preliminary studies of patentability and freedom of exploration;
• Preparation, filing and follow-up of applications for invention patents, utility models and certificates of addition;
• Payment of annual fees;
• Replies and challenges against requirements, subsidies and administrative procedures for revocation;
• Withdrawals and deliveries of letters patent;
• Appeals against refusal of patents;
• Surveillance and conflict of competing patents;
• Filing of subsidies and administrative proceedings for revocation of patents against competitors; and
• Judicial defense.
• Preliminary studies of freedom of exploration and registrability;
• Preparation, filing and follow-up of application for industrial design registration;
• Payment of registration maintenance fees to Brazil’s National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI);
• Replies and challenges against requirements and administrative procedures for revocation;
• Delivery of certificate of registration;
• Surveillance and conflict of competing records;
• Filing of administrative proceedings for revocation of competitor’s registrations;
• Judicial-level assistance in matters related to industrial designs.
Registration of copyright is the formal step required to protect creations with artistic and literary content. Through copyright registration, the holder preserves the work creation date and is entitled to exclusive rights, preventing the unauthorized use of his/her creation by third parties.
Biscaldi Bueno keeps a transparent relationship with its clients, informing all acts performed towards protection of rights and all the steps that must be taken for the ideal process of acquiring and preserving copyright registration.
Biscaldi Bueno works on the copyright registration process from its proper follow-up to effective completion thereof with delivery of the certificate, providing clients with total comfort concerning preparation of all documentation to substantiate their application and format the content of the work to be protected.