Biscaldi Bueno offers both legal and administrative advisory and litigation services to companies engaged in foreign trade (import, export, warehousing, port operations, international logistics, foreign exchange, customs clearance and related services), business companies (retail, wholesale and trading companies) and services.
Focused on prevention of disputes and risk mitigation through advice and consultancy, as well as on organizing defenses at administrative and judicial proceedings, the firm delivers assistance in the following issues:
• Sea shipping contracts;
• Contract for use of port infrastructure (storage and handling);
• Representation of foreign companies;
• Service providers’ liability;
• Compensation for damage in transport, warehousing and stowage;
• Disputes over rights attached to the vessel, and
• Review and disputes relating to insurance policies.
Biscaldi Bueno is primarily focused on developing and finding solutions tailored to the profile of each company, with business strategies aimed at reducing costs and deadlines, thereby achieving client satisfaction.